Things to Consider Before You Visit
Updated May 1, 2021.
We are open. Check for attractions availability and hours here. October 2021 tickets will be available in June/July.
We are a private business and are working with the city of Salem to ensure we are operating safely. We have nearly 20,000 sq.ft. of museum and haunted house space, which ensures social distancing and keeps our lines small and spaced.
What to Expect
Things to consider BEFORE purchasing, because we DO NOT issue refunds
- Our attraction lines are managed very safely with all visitors and staff wearing masks and maintaining social distance
- Self-guided, private wax museum tour in large hall
- Private haunted houses with your group only
- Outdoor walking tour, private or max 10 people
- One-way traffic and social distancing markers. Any line moves quickly and is socially distant
- Comprehensively cleaning of attractions multiple times a day. Regular disinfecting and continuous hand washing and sanitizing
- Contact-less payment available
- Plexiglass shields have been installed between our staff and guests to ensure safety during ticket or gift shop transactions
- Masks required for staff and visitors
October Information - will be updated in June/July for 2021
- Visiting on weekdays is the safest way to view our attractions. There are no lines and plenty of parking.
- On weekends, arrive early to avoid larger crowds.
Redeem your email receipt at the ticket booth that either the Wax Museum or Salem Witch Village
- There are private parking lots available with short walks to downtown. First come, first served.
- 11 Franklin Street
- St. James Church (entrance into Flint Street)
- Bentley Academy Charter School (25 Memorial Drive)
- Hampton Inn Valet Parking (11 Dodge Street)
- Shetland Park (35 Congress Street)
- When you purchase the FUN PASS or WICKED SPECIAL make sure to choose the day of the week you plan to visit. There are different prices for a weekday visit verse a Saturday visit. This ensures we control crowds in the neighborhood. Those tickets are good for any day in October based on your choice.
- Salem requires masks for everyone, everywhere.
- We do not offer refunds but all unused online tickets purchased in October 2020 are valid in October 2021.
Purchase tickets in advance.
WHAT IS PLANNED TO BE OPEN IN THE HAUNTED NEIGHBORHOOD IN SUMMER AND OCTOBER 2021:
- Salem Wax Museum
- Salem Witch Village
- Frankenstein's Castle
- Candlelit Ghostly Walking Tour
- Witching Hour Spellcasting (weekends only)
We look forward to your visit!