Things to Consider Before You Visit
Updated November 23, 2020.
We are closed December 2020 and January 2021. We plan to open in mid-February but that is subject to change. Tickets will be on sale for 2021, starting in February.
We are a private business and are working with the city of Salem to ensure we are operating safely. We have nearly 20,000 sq.ft. of museum and haunted house space, which ensures social distancing and keeps our lines small and spaced.
THINGS TO CONSIDER: BEFORE purchasing, because we DO NOT issue refunds
- Visiting on weekdays is the safest way to view our attractions. There are no lines and plenty of parking.
- Frankstein's Castle Haunted House and Salem Witch Village lines move quickly every day.
- On weekends, arrive early to avoid larger crowds.
- Our attraction lines are managed very safely with all visitors and staff wearing masks and maintaining social distance.
Redeem your email receipt at the ticket booth that either the Wax Museum or Salem Witch Village
- There are private parking lots available with short walks to downtown. First come, first served.
- 11 Franklin Street
- St. James Church (entrance into Flint Street)
- Bentley Academy Charter School (25 Memorial Drive)
- Hampton Inn Valet Parking (11 Dodge Street)
- Shetland Park (35 Congress Street)
- When you purchase the FUN PASS or WICKED SPECIAL make sure to choose the day of the week you plan to visit. There are different options for a weekday visit vs. a Saturday visit. This ensures we control crowds in the neighborhood. Those tickets are good for any day in October based on your choice.
- Salem requires masks for everyone, everywhere.
- We do not offer refunds but will honor online ticket sales through October 2021, if you choose to postpone your visit.
WHAT IS PLANNED TO BE OPEN IN THE HAUNTED NEIGHBORHOOD IN SUMMER AND OCTOBER 2021:
- Salem Wax Museum
- Salem Witch Village
- Frankenstein's Castle
- Candlelit Ghostly Walking Tour
- Witching Hour Spellcasting (weekends only)
WHAT TO EXPECT IN OUR ATTRACTIONS:
- Self-guided, private wax museum tour in large hall
- Private haunted houses with your group only
- Outdoor walking tour, private or max 10 people
- Regular disinfecting
- Continuous hand washing and sanitizing
- Contact-less payment available
- Plexiglass shields have been installed between our staff and guests to ensure safety during ticket or gift shop transactions.
- Masks required.
- Comprehensively cleaning attractions multiple times a day.
We look forward to your visit!