Tickets for the museum and affiliated attractions are available in-person. While certain months throughout the year call for advanced sales.
Hours will vary continuously as COVID-19 regulations change. Please reference our calendar below for most up-to-date information on our attractions.
We are closed December 2020 and January 2021 with a plan to open mid-February.
We are closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day and we close at 3:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
During the winter months, the museum may close due to inclement weather. Please call for hours of operation before your visit.
TYPICAL (non-COVID) HOURS OF OPERATION
- January & February: 10 am - 4 pm (Witch Village is closed on weekdays)
- NEW YEARS DAY- CLOSED
- March & April: 10 am - 5 pm
- May & June: 10 am - 6 pm
- July & August:
- Salem Wax Museum and Salem Witch Village: 10 am - 8 pm
- Frankenstein's Castle: 12 - 4 pm
- July 4: 10 am - 4 pm
- September: 10 am - 5 pm (Frankenstein's Castle is closed)
- September 26: 10 am - 8 pm
- October 1-30 - Mon-Thurs 10am - 8pm, Fri-Sun 10am - 10:30pm
- Halloween, October 31 - 10am-10:30pm
- November & December: 10 am - 4:30 pm (Witch Village is closed on weekdays, except Dec. 26-31)
- THANKSGIVING - CLOSED
- CHRISTMAS- CLOSED