Tickets for the Museums are available at the door. While certain months throughout the year can be busy, we recommend making the Salem Wax Museum, the Salem Witch Village and their Haunted Neighborhood (October only) one of your first stops when you arrive in Salem.
Hours will vary continuously as COVID-19 regulations change. Please reference our calendar below for most up-to-date information on our attractions.
We are closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day and we close at 3:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
During the months of December, January, and February the Salem Witch Village is only open on Saturday and Sunday, except for school vacation weeks.
During the winter months, the museum may close due to inclement weather. Please call for hours of operation before your visit.
TYPICAL (non-COVID) HOURS OF OPERATION
- January & February: 10 am - 4 pm (Witch Village is closed on weekdays)
- NEW YEARS DAY- CLOSED
- March & April: 10 am - 5 pm
- May & June: 10 am - 6 pm
- July & August:
- Salem Wax Museum and Salem Witch Village: 10 am - 8 pm
- Frankenstein's Castle: 12 - 4 pm
- July 4: 10 am - 4 pm
- September: 10 am - 5 pm (Frankenstein's Castle is closed)
- September 26: 10 am - 8 pm
- October 1-30 - Mon-Thurs 10am - 8pm, Fri-Sun 10am - 10:30pm
- Halloween, October 31 - 10am-10:30pm
- November & December: 10 am - 4:30 pm (Witch Village is closed on weekdays, except Dec. 26-31)
- THANKSGIVING - CLOSED
- CHRISTMAS- CLOSED